Commitment to Service
We strive to teach our students a solid sense of other. We ask them to put others’ needs before their own, whether at school, at home or out in the community. Through these efforts, we believe we are creating caring hearts in our students who will know how to help, care for and love others. Through their service, they will improve the world around them.
Students participate in service projects throughout their time at Blessed Trinity through classroom projects and school wide events.
Examples of how our students serve others include:
- collecting food for the hungry
- packing winter care bags and birthday bags
- spending time with the elderly in our community
- packing lunches for those in need
- assisting our parishes with cleaning and event set up