Blessed Trinity Catholic School has a two-level Board structure. The Blessed Trinity Corporate Board and the Blessed Trinity School Board serve as the governing bodies, establishing policies and providing direction to meet the mission of Blessed Trinity Catholic School.
The Blessed Trinity Corporate Board consists of four voting members, the Vicar General for Education, the Director of Catholic Education of the Archdiocese and two members appointed by the Archbishop. The Vicar General for Education serves as Chairman of the Blessed Trinity Corporate Board. The pastors of the sponsoring parishes serve as ex-officio, non-voting members. This includes the pastor of Assumption Catholic Church, Richfield, the pastor of St. Peter Catholic Church, Richfield, and the pastor of St. Richard Catholic Church.
Current Board Members
- Most Reverend Bishop Andrew Cozzens, Canonical Administrator
- Jeanne Buckeye, Professor of Management at the University of St. Thomas
- John Wehrly, Attorney at Foster, Brever, Wehrly
- Jason Slattery, Director of Office of Mission for Catholic Education
- Fr. Michael Kueber, Pastor of Assumption Catholic Church
- Fr. Jerry Dvorak, Pastor of St. Peter Catholic Church
- Fr. Mark Pavlik, Pastor of St. Richard Catholic Church
Corporate Board Members serve three (3) year terms or until a successor has been appointed.
Corporate Board Role
Members of our the Corporate Board have overall responsibility for the direction and actions of Blessed Trinity. They are tasked with ensuring we, as a school, fulfill the tenants of our mission, but are not responsible for the day-to-day operation of the school. Specific duties of the Corporate Board are outlined in our bylaws.