The health and safety of our community and those who support us is our number one priority.
Due to the uncertainty surrounding community transmission of Covid-19, we have decided to cancel our Change Maker Breakfast fundraiser scheduled for March 25, 2020.
The funds that would have been raised at this event are needed now more than ever to remain a safe and vibrant resource in the lives of our students and families. The precautions necessary to prevent the spread of Covid-19 have caused the closing of schools, forcing our students to advocate for their own learning at home.
Our faculty and staff are incredible. It is not surprising that during this uncertain time they have stepped up and demonstrated innovation, creativity and sacrifice for our students. This week our teachers, staff and volunteers are …
- Spending significantly more time adapting learning to deliver education to all our students and using technology as a way to provide continuity as soon as possible. This is a fundamental change to how they teach.
- Volunteering their time to connect with students throughout our extended break to continue providing tutoring and check in
- Brainstorming, collaborating and learning new ways to continue to delivery educational services to students
- Finding ways to connect with families to deliver needed services like food, counseling and connection and maintaining normalcy through rent support, child care, etc.
- And they’ve done this all without questioning the need. They do so with faith and trust and that we will continue forward as a community grounded in faith, praying for each other.
Our Change Maker Breakfast was a critical funding source that supports the continuation of our mission.
Your pledge, made through the link below, provides us with the stable financial support needed to continue our essential work and face this new challenge head on. Undoubtedly many of our school parents are going to be faced with financial struggles as work hours are cut or it becomes difficult to balance work schedules and childcare. It is our mission to be a safe haven for these families letting them know that Blessed Trinity will be present to continue to provide financial assistance.
Your donation today can reassure our students, teachers and families today, that they are supported and loved. Distance does not define this community. Our commitment to each other will keep us close.
Please click on the green button below so together we can meet the new challenges of our families during this time of national emergency.
CSCOE has provided a $25,000 MATCH on ALL 2020 Change Maker Gifts.