The Blessed Trinity Annual Fund
We did it! 127% of goal—$114,400 raised during our first Annual Fund campaign. Our Annual Fund donors…
- Include Alumni from Blessed Trinity, Assumption, St. Peter’s and St. Richard’s.
- Invest in our technology—connecting our students and teachers in new and innovative ways.
- Include first time givers—more than 60 of our gifts came from new donors!
- Support the continued education of our talented faculty and staff.
- Provide financial aid to 125 Blessed Trinity families.
- Impact our parishes and greater community by furnishing the supplies needed to devote
more than 6,000 hours in service.
- Welcome 26 new students to Blessed Trinity for the 2018-19 school year.
- Teach our students the valuable lessons, friendship and team-building skills by supporting our
Athletes, Science Fair reporters, Robotics team and other activities.
2018-19 annual fund goal = $150,000
We can reach this new goal with your help. Become a sustaining giver. You can help sustain and strengthen Blessed Trinity’s students and provide professional development, training and materials to fortify our teachers. Every student—Every day—Every year. Your scheduled monthly gift impacts our students when it matters most—every day. Use the form below to make a one time gift. Sustaining givers can set up their gift online at
www.btcsmn.org/sustainingdonors or request a form be sent to plan your gift.